At Campo de Fiori Aspen and Vail, our core philosophy is true Italian cuisine, high volume, warm, inviting and energetic atmosphere, with personalized service, knowledge based, yet unpretentious food and service.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a strong restaurant team.
– At least 3 years culinary experience in fine dining establishments
– Possessing a firm understanding of kitchen sanitation practices and health department standards
– Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Please respond by email, do not call the restaurant.
When emailing you must type the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Please send a short paragraph describing yourself, past experiences and why you would be a great addition to our team.
– At least 4 years experience in fine dining establishments
-experience in menu planning and development of daily specials and season menus is a must
-At least 1 years experience Italian cuisine. Possessing a firm understanding of kitchen sanitation practices and health department standards
-Organized, efficient, and able to multitask at a high volume level
- Demonstrated leadership ability and supervisory skills to plan work, monitor progress and provide guidance to staff
-Strong organization skills and attention to detail
**Sous chef candidates, please send a short paragraph describing yourself, past experiences and the driving force behind what you do.